Why Is Your Statement of Purpose Important?
Applying for that job can be competitive and you have to make sure that you can stand out from other applicants to ensure that you will get that crucial interview. Aside from your resume, your Statement of Purpose is also a crucial tool as this will help to establish your value and proficiency and is your chance to present yourself in your own words just what makes you the right person for the job.
Using a Sample Statement of Purpose for Job Application
The more research you do the better your chances at writing an outstanding SoP are, and using a sample SoP for job applications or a stellar MBA SoP sample scan give you that extra nudge in the right direction. It will show you how you should write your SoP and what things you should be writing about. You can’t just copy straight from the sample and use it for your own as that will be noticed and it won’t reflect any expectations of the job to which you are applying for. The sample should only be used to give you an understanding of how you write your own Statement of Purpose for job application.
What to Be Included When You Write a Statement of Purpose for Job Application
The Statement of Purpose gives you an opportunity to connect all your application materials together and tell to the recruiter why you fit the role the best. It also gives them an insight into you as a person and encourages them to want to meet you to find out more. The following are main areas they will want answers to:
- Who are you and what do you currently do?
- What are your current academic credentials?
- Why are you interested in the opening? You current area of study/ work could well be closely related to the job opening.
- Explain your interest in this area of work and how that helps you move further in your intended career path
- What do you bring to the table? Here you have the opportunity to highlight some of your major achievements and skill sets that are closely related to the job your applying for.
How to Write a Statement of Purpose for Job Application
Simply knowing what should be included in your SoP by looking at a sample SoP for job applications is not enough. The reviewer will be looking at many applications and yours will need to be written in such a way as to make you stand out. To ensure you get their interest you need to:
- Keep it brief. You are only looking to fill one or two pages (unless asked for more) so keep your writing concise. Don’t use more words than you have to.
- Never plagiarize, they want your own words. Don’t use quotations or superlatives either within your statement.
- Use language that can be understood by anyone, don’t use slang, fancy words or acronyms and stay away from clichés.
- Always be honest and stick to the truth.
- Proofread. A poorly worded statement of purpose with spelling or grammatical errors is a big turn off that would certainly hurt your cause.
Let Us Write Your SoP for You
If you want to gain an edge over your competitors and have your Statement of Purpose professionally written by our fully qualified and experienced experts. We offer you:
- On time delivery.
- Proofreading by experts.
- Plagiarism testing.
- Unlimited revisions.
- Fully confidential service.
- Written by native English speaking professionals.
- 100% full satisfaction money back guarantee.