- You are a wonderful person who deserves to do well. Great things are yours if you are willing to do what is necessary to get them.
- You will be more successful, get more out of what is being taught, and when your classmates are working at McDonald’s and still living at home when they are
- Good behavior demands respect from others.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. Why is good behavior important in school?
You won’t be charged yet! Good behavior helps the school run smoothly, classes to be more effective, and in case of emergency, for everyone to be able stay safe. 3. Good behavior demands respect from others.
2. Why is it important to show respect to other students?
6. Respectful behavior allows fellow students who really do want to learn and do well to do just that without the distraction. 5. It shows that you are able to express anger and frustration in a positive way, that you can be proactive.
3. Why is it important to have a positive attitude?
It shows that you are able to express anger and frustration in a positive way, that you can be proactive. In other words, you can take what is bothering you and talk about it, write about, work to make changes to problems you have. 4.