When you are writing a friendship paragraph, you need to describe your best friend physical traits of the person like clean clothes, height, figure, and hair. It will enable the reader in understanding the components which make this person unique to you.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How do you write an essay on friendship?
The below are the important qualities of good friendship:
- Good friendship is always faithful, honest, and truthful.
- People pay attention and take note of others thoughts in good friendship.
- Persons quickly forget and let off the mistakes of the other friend.
- You are not judged on the basis of your success, money or power in it.
- Friends do not feel shy to provide us with valuable opinions for our welfare.
2. How to write an essay about a good friend?
- Good listeners- it is essential for a friend to be a good listener.
- Being compassionate- true friends should always be compassionate.
- Loyalty- true friends should always be loyal.
- Trust – good friends should be trustworthy.
- Support – good friends should always be supportive at all times.
3. What makes a good friend essay?
Long and Short Essay on A Good Friend for Students and Kids in English
- Long Essay on A Good Friend in English 500 words. Students require A Good Friend Long essays of classes 7, 8, 9, and 10.
- Short Essay on A Good Friend in English 100 words. A Good Friend short essays are beneficial to students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
- 10 Lines on A Good Friend in English.
- FAQ’s on Essay on A Good Friend.
4. How to write an essay on my best friend?
My Best Friend Essay In English For Class 1
- I have a huge group of friends at my school, but my best friend’s name is Arjun.
- He has a round face with brown hair and eyes.
- My best friend is funny and outgoing by nature.
- He is a gentle and well-mannered boy who is loved by one and all.
- He is very good at his studies and helps me in my studies too.
- We sit, study and play together at school.