List Of Great Argumentative Essay Topics
- Is Recycling an Effective Way to Preserve the Earth?
- Healthcare: a Right or a Privilege?
- Are Straws an Environmental Hazard?
- Should Cigarette Smoking Be Legal?
- Is Spanking Your Child a Form of Abuse?
- Should Gay Marriage Be Legal?
- Prisoners’ Rights: Should They Be Allowed to Vote?
- How a Vegan Diet Leads to a Longer Life
- Abortion: Should it Be a Choice?
2. How do I start an argumentative essay?
What does concise introduction mean?
- Contact reader directly, ask a rhetorical question.
- Start with a quote, aphorism that best suits topic of your work.
- Refer to any outstanding situation, a scene, an interesting fact, but they should be related to underlying concept of the whole paper.
3. Which topic would prompt an argumentative essay?
Which Topic Would Prompt An Argumentative Essay, Essay On Camel In Urdu Language, Historical Essay Structure, Gender Discrimination In The Workplace Research Proposal
4. What are the 5 parts of an argumentative essay?
What are the 5 Parts of an Argumentative Essay?
- Introduction. The introductory paragraph sets the stage for the writer to present his/her claim while keeping the readers involved.
- Body. The body is said to be the crux of an argumentative essay.
- Evidence to Support Your Argument.
- Counter Argument.
- Ending Statement to Conclude the Argumentative Essay.