- Definition of Argumentative Essay. An argumentative essay is a type of essay that presents arguments about both sides of an issue.
- Models for Argumentative Essays. There are two major models besides this structure given above, which is called a classical model.
- Examples of Argumentative Essay in Literature.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How do you start an argumentative essay?
- Is it true?
- What caused this?
- How important is it?
- What should we do about it?
2. How to start writing an argumentative essay?
Tips to having a great resume esl dissertation conclusion editing service usa phd thesis small scale industries, how to start help writing 2 weeks notice, how to write an oo speech, how to write an counter argument. Professional descriptive essay
3. How to write a correct argumentative essay?
Think Like a Pro
- Classical. Present the main argument, state your opinion, and do your best to convince the reader why your stance is the right one.
- Rogerian. Present the problem, acknowledge the opposing side of the argument, state your point of view, and explain why yours is the most beneficial to the reader.
4. What is the best argumentative essay?
Interesting argumentative essay topics
- Alcohol vs.
- Is education all over the world too commercialized nowadays?
- We are not alone in the Universe
- Violent video games should be prohibited
- Parents have no right to control the lives of their children above 16
- Cloning experiments must be allowed
- The electric vehicle will save the Earth from global warming