Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. What are some good transition words for an essay?
What are the 5 examples of transitions?
- Of addition. Examples: also, besides, furthermore, moreover, etc.
- Of contrast. Examples: however, still, nevertheless, conversely, nonetheless, instead, etc.
- Of comparison. Examples: similarly, likewise.
- Of result. Examples: therefore, hence, thus, consequently, etc.
- Of time. Examples:
2. What is a good transition word for an essay?
Write my essay
- AU Whats A Good Transition Word In Essays Edubirdie.com
3. What would be some good transition words?
How do you write a good transition?
- Similarity. also, in the same way, just as, so too, likewise, similarly.
- Contrast. however, in spite of, nevertheless, nonetheless, in contrast, still, yet.
- Sequence. first, second, third, next, then, finally.
- Time. after, at last, before, currently, during, earlier, immediately, later,
4. What are some examples of transitional words?
What are 5 examples of transitions?
- Addition. “Also, I have to stop at the store on the way home.”
- Comparison. “In the same way, the author foreshadows a conflict between two minor characters.”
- Concession. “Granted, you did not ask ahead of time.”