Essay on Agriculture 300 Words. Agriculture refers to the art of cultivation of the soil which suggests the production of different types of crops and plants. A person who is involved in agriculture cultivates and grows the plants along with feeding the livestock.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. Why is agriculture important and its role in everyday life?
Agriculture Important and its Role in Everyday Life. In most parts of the world, agriculture is an important source of livelihood. This entails hard work, but it contributes to the nation’s food safety and health. Agriculture was the primary source of the economy prior to the industrial revolution.
2. Why should I study agriculture?
Agriculture is one of the least risky sectors to venture into or invest in. this is because of the plethora of activities going on in the industry and also the fact that it is highly profitable and lucrative. This is another reason why you should consider studying it. 10. Population Growth.
3. Why is agriculture important to me?
Importance of agriculture in the Food supply
- Carbohydrates. Carbohydrates supply energy to all the humans and animals—the grains like wheat, rice, barley, potatoes growing on farms are the source of these carbs.
- Proteins. Proteins are useful to build our body.
- Oils and fats. Fats & oils are important to provide energy, body structure, and also heat.
4. Why is farming important in America?
America’s farmers and ranchers make an important contribution to the U.S. economy by ensuring a safe and reliable food supply, improving energy security and supporting job growth and economic development. Agriculture is particularly important to the economies of small towns and rural areas, where farming supports a number of sectors, from