An evaluation essay is a composition that offers value judgments about a particular subject according to a set of criteria. Also called evaluative writing, evaluative essay or report, and critical evaluation essay.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How to write an effective evaluation essay?
- main body
2. How to organize an evaluation essay?
Tips to Write an Evaluation Essay
- Read source material to think over your essay before writing it.
- Read each paragraph of your essay before writing the next one.
- Avoid discussing aspects about your topic that are interesting only to you.
- When evaluating your subject, don’t omit negative aspects.
- The whole essay must be written in one tone.
3. What are some good evaluation essay topics?
series, or theatrical show, you need to first figure out:
- What genre is it? (Drama, comedy, romantic comedy, action adventure, documentary, historical fiction, or musical?)
- What are the features of that sort of production?
- What is the best example of this kind of movie, T.V. show, or theater production, in your opinion?
- How does this one compare to the best?
4. What does an evaluation essay consist of?
- Times New Roman, 12 pt
- 300/600 words per page
- Double/single spacing
- Reference page
- 1 inch margins
- Title page