8th Grade Reading & Writing Expository / Informational Text Unit Week 1 Snapshot: Intro to the unit & genre; author’s purpose (inform, explain, describe); transition words/phrases; writing activities Week 2 Snapshot: Active & passive voice; using inﬁnitive, participle, and gerund phrases to create & maintain parallel structure in writing
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. What are some examples of expository essays?
What is your plagiarism score?
- Best plagiarism checker of 2021
- Plagiarism report & percentage
- Largest plagiarism database
2. How to write an expository essay?
- About Christine, Business Essay Writer. Christine is a seasoned Business Writer with over 4 years of experience of Business Writing Services.The first point of a conclusion is to know your
- Writing The Best dissertation.
- Expert Writers.
- Argumentative Essay.
- Collage Essay Example.
- Esay Registration.
3. What are some examples of expository writing?
Types of Expository Writing
- business writing
- expository essays
- how-to/instructional articles
- news writing/journalism
- scientific reports
- technical writing
4. What is an example of expository text?
What are the elements of expository text?
- description – main idea and details.
- sequence of events – order in which things happen.
- effect – the results of specific actions.
- enumeration – a listing of terms in no specific order.
- problem/solution – problem and one or more solutions.
- classification – dividing into categories.