Below are steps to help you create a current events essay:
- Choose a reputable news source. Look for a source that offers well-written and well-researched news.
- Prepare to write the summary by reading the entire article. Make sure that you understand what the article says since you need to write a summary of the news story.
- Write a summary.
- Outline your thoughts about the article.
- Finalize your summary.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How to write a remembered event essay?
- Dec. 21, 2021 Using Prezi Video to make virtual events more immersive and engaging
- Dec. 3, 2021 6 ways virtual sellers can stand out on LinkedIn
- Nov. 30, 2021 Our 2021 Staff Picks: The year’s best Prezi videos
- Latest posts
2. What are the basic steps to writing an essay?
- Take a page of paper and write your topic at the top.
- Now, down the left side of the page, under the topic, write Roman numerals I, II, and III, sequentially.
- Next to each Roman numeral, write the main points, or ideas, about your essay topic.
- Next, under each Roman numeral, write A, B, and C down the left hand side of the page.
3. How to successfully write an essay?
Include your opinions and beliefs about the topic. Write the conclusion. When writing a conclusion, you should put together your main point (this should be your last sentence of the entire essay), a little bit of the introduction, and a little bit of the in-between paragraphs (the paragraphs between the introduction and conclusion).
4. What is a current event summary?
What is the difference between a shared health summary and an event summary?
- Travelling/transient patients.
- Patient receiving an after-hours medical service.
- Patient receiving travel immunisations or a flu vaccine.
- Patients receiving a service from a healthcare provider who are not authorised to upload a shared health summary.