The first step tо writing a comparative essay is to choose two books that you want to compare. You can choose from the list of compare аnd contrast books. Yоu can also usе your imagination and create your own compare аnd contrast list.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How to compose excellent comparative essay writing?
Steps in Organizing Your Comparative Essay Discussion
- Refer to the outline of your comparisons. This is where the items that we have discussed above can be helpful.
- Organize your writing strategies.
- Properly address your comparisons.
- Organize your paragraph structure.
- Evaluate whether your writing guide is already organized enough.
2. How to start a comparative essay introduction?
How to write a great comparative essay
- Ask yourself about your intention. If you have selected two items for your comparative essay, then you should start by asking yourself why you selected those two items.
- Develop a structural outline. It is very important that you do not just jump into your comparative essay and start writing it without a plan.
- Write in a systematic way.
3. How to start a compare and contrast essay?
Use a point by point structure.
- Introduction: Introduce the general topic, then introduce the two specific topics.
- Body paragraph 1: Begins with topic sentence for Aspect 1.
- Body paragraph 2 will follow the same structure, with a discussion of Topic 1 and Topic 2 in relation to Aspect 2, for example: “Cats are less expensive to own
4. What is an example of a comparative essay?
What is a comparative essay?
- positions on an issue (e.g., responses to midwifery in Canada and the United States)
- theories (e.g., capitalism and communism)
- figures (e.g., GDP in the United States and Britain)
- texts (e.g., Shakespeare’s Hamlet and Macbeth)
- events (e.g., the Great Depression and the global financial crisis of 2008–9)