- Make some positive comments. “Good point” and “great move here” mean a lot to students, as do fuller indications of your engagement with their writing.
- Comment primarily on patterns—representative strengths and weaknesses.
- Write in complete, detailed sentences.
- Ask questions.
- Use a respectful tone.
- Write legibly (in any ink but red).
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How to write a meaningful comment?
Retirement Messages: What to Write in a Retirement Card
- Simple Congratulations. A straightforward congrats message can be just right after the card itself has already said a lot, or when you have a strictly-business kind of relationship with the
- Retirement Humor.
- Relax and Enjoy.
- Appreciation and Legacy.
- New Adventures.
- Miss You and Keep in Touch.
- To a Family Member.
- Warm Closings.
2. How do you make a comment?
My comments at Tuesday’s workshop were made My attempt to inject a bit of dry humor to make a point about this, in the midst of a cold, snowy February, was grossly misunderstood.
3. How do I reply to a comment?
Turn on inline comments
- Click the File > Options.
- In the left pane, click Mail.
- In the right pane, under Replies and forwards, check the Preface comments with box, and type the text you want to use to identify your comments.
4. How can I add a comment?
Right-Click Menu (Adding comments)
- Select and Right-Click what you want to comment on
- Select New Comment
- Write your comment