Generate ideas for your argumentative essay.
- Listing List all of the ideas that you have for your essay (good or bad) and then look over the list you have made and group similar ideas together.
- Freewriting Write nonstop for about 10 minutes.
- Clustering Write a brief explanation (phrase or short sentence) of the subject of your argumentative essay on the center of a piece of paper and circle it.
4. What are the 5 parts of an argumentative essay?
What are the 5 Parts of an Argumentative Essay?
- Introduction. The introductory paragraph sets the stage for the writer to present his/her claim while keeping the readers involved.
- Body. The body is said to be the crux of an argumentative essay.
- Evidence to Support Your Argument.
- Counter Argument.
- Ending Statement to Conclude the Argumentative Essay.