- Choose a subject – An essay expresses the informed opinion of the author.
- Choose a Writing Style – it is advisable to choose at least three different styles of writing.
- Write on the subject in various styles of writing – this might take time since it is not a direct essay but approaching a subject with different styles.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. What is a segmented essay?
Considered a more poetic way to write an essay, segmented essays are made up of different sections, or segments, that are separated by white space and that have no clearly written transitions between the sections. In addition, the sections do not have to appear in chronological order.
2. How many paragraphs should you write in an essay?
Write one or two paragraphs about each keyword and/or concept, without worrying about how all the keywords and paragraphs relate to each other. Look at all the paragraphs you have and determine if you have enough material for the desired length of your essay.
3. What should I do if my essay is too short?
If your essay is too short, write out a few more keywords and/or concepts and write one or two paragraphs for those as well. Edit each paragraph as a stand-alone, as if each paragraph were a mini essay. Revise for punctuation and grammar, as well as tone and style.