Here are four easy argumentative essay writing tips:
- Write in the first person — you’re arguing your stance, so using “I” is fine.
- Decide early on how many paragraphs you need in your body section.
- Write down all the references to the sources you’ve used during your research.
- Always revise your work before handing it to your instructor.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. What is the best argumentative essay?
Interesting argumentative essay topics
- Alcohol vs.
- Is education all over the world too commercialized nowadays?
- We are not alone in the Universe
- Violent video games should be prohibited
- Parents have no right to control the lives of their children above 16
- Cloning experiments must be allowed
- The electric vehicle will save the Earth from global warming
2. How do I start an argumentative essay?
What does concise introduction mean?
- Contact reader directly, ask a rhetorical question.
- Start with a quote, aphorism that best suits topic of your work.
- Refer to any outstanding situation, a scene, an interesting fact, but they should be related to underlying concept of the whole paper.
3. Which topic would prompt an argumentative essay?
Which Topic Would Prompt An Argumentative Essay, Essay On Camel In Urdu Language, Historical Essay Structure, Gender Discrimination In The Workplace Research Proposal
4. What are the 5 parts of an argumentative essay?
What are the 5 Parts of an Argumentative Essay?
- Introduction. The introductory paragraph sets the stage for the writer to present his/her claim while keeping the readers involved.
- Body. The body is said to be the crux of an argumentative essay.
- Evidence to Support Your Argument.
- Counter Argument.
- Ending Statement to Conclude the Argumentative Essay.