A good argumentative essay should follow this structure:
- Introductory paragraph. The first paragraph of your essay should outline the topic, provide background information necessary to understand your argument, outline the evidence you will present and states your thesis.
- The thesis statement. This is part of your first paragraph.
- Body paragraphs.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How to write an argumentative essay step by step?
Argumentative Essay Writing A Step-by-Step Guide Name: _____ Hour: _____ Table #: _____ TERM DEFINITION argument Making a claim and supporting it using logic. persuasion Making a claim and supporting it using feelings and emotions. claim The position that you are trying to get your readers to accept.
2. What is a good introduction for an argumentative essay?
- About Christine, Business Essay Writer. Christine is a seasoned Business Writer with over 4 years of experience of Business Writing Services.The first point of a conclusion is to know your
- Writing The Best dissertation.
- Expert Writers.
- Argumentative Essay.
- Collage Essay Example.
- Esay Registration.
3. What is the best argumentative essay?
Interesting argumentative essay topics
- Alcohol vs.
- Is education all over the world too commercialized nowadays?
- We are not alone in the Universe
- Violent video games should be prohibited
- Parents have no right to control the lives of their children above 16
- Cloning experiments must be allowed
- The electric vehicle will save the Earth from global warming
4. What are the 5 parts of an argumentative essay?
What are the 5 Parts of an Argumentative Essay?
- Introduction. The introductory paragraph sets the stage for the writer to present his/her claim while keeping the readers involved.
- Body. The body is said to be the crux of an argumentative essay.
- Evidence to Support Your Argument.
- Counter Argument.
- Ending Statement to Conclude the Argumentative Essay.