To do this:
- Highlight the text you want to use as a link
- Go to Insert > Links > Link (or right click the text and select Link)
- Type the URL for the link destination into the Address field
- Click OK to create your hyperlink
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. What are some examples of linking words?
Useful Linking Words and Phrases
- Summarizing. In conclusion, walking is a cheap, safe, enjoyable and readily available form of exercise.
- Giving Examples. There are many interesting places to visit in the city, for example / for instance, the botanical garden or the art museum.
- Emphasizing a Point.
- Sequencing Ideas.
- Comparing Ideas.
- Contrasting Ideas.
2. What are some linking words?
Linking words or Transition words are Adverbs that act as conjunctions. They are the easiest and the most effective ways to connect ideas in a sentence. Using linking words in writing makes it much more appealing. Few examples are: Nevertheless, Particularly, Thus, Naturally, etc.
3. How to get rid of linking verbs in an essay?
- Fill in the order form. Give How To Get Rid Of Linking Verbs In An Essay precise instructions.
- Start receiving proposals from our writers within minutes and chat with them live.
- Ready to select one of the writers?
- Watch your paper being written and pay your writer step-by-step.
- Get exactly what you needed!
4. What are all the linking words?
Types and examples of transition words
- Additive transition words. Additive transition words introduce new information or examples.
- Adversative transition words. Adversative transition words always signal a contrast of some kind.
- Causal transition words. Causal transition words are used to describe cause and effect.
- Sequential transition words.