3. How do you type an essay in MLA format?
type “Microsoft Word” in the search bar to look for the application. 3. Double-click the application icon for “Microsoft Word” to open it. The following steps detail how to correctly format the document. MLA Formatting Guide: Step 1: Times New Roman font Step 2: 12 point font Step 3: One-inch margins Step 4: Double spaced
4. How to cite a famous quote in an essay MLA?
What is proper MLA format?
- Use white 8 ½ x 11” paper.
- Make 1 inch margins on the top, bottom, and sides.
- The first word in every paragraph should be indented one half inch.
- Indent set-off or block quotations one half inch from the left margin.
- Use any type of font that is easy to read, such as Times New Roman.