3. What citation style to use for footnotes?
- No author: Use the title in the author’s position.
- No date of publication: “n.d.” (no date) can be used as a placeholder.
- You may use “n.p.” to indicate no publisher, no place of publication, or no page.
4. How do you properly use footnotes?
If you’re working with Microsoft Word, inserting footnotes is quite easy, Just follow these steps:
- Place your cursor where you would like the superscript to appear.
- Under the References tab, click Insert Footnote. This will make the superscript appear in the text, where you placed your cursor.
- The corresponding number will be automatically inserted in the footer of your text.
- In the footer of the text, add your footnote citation.