Writing American Psychological Association (APA) style reference lists can be complicated when using non-traditional information sources. A way to list the reference of another student’s paper is to add each component of the entry one by one. List the author by her last name, followed by a comma and a space.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How to add citations in an essay?
The list of references
- Research and Citation — The Purdue University Online Writing Lab
- Citation Guide (MLA and APA) — Lane Community College
- MLA Citation Guide (8th Edition): In-Text Citation — Columbia College
2. How do you cite APA in APA style?
APA Corporation stock went on an upward path… APA Corporation [NASDAQ: APA] stock went on an upward path that rose over 4.35% on Monday, amounting to a one-week price increase of more than 0.32%. The company report on December 27, 2021 that APA
3. What is an example of an APA citation?
- Year of publication and edition are to be put in brackets
- The ampersand (‘&’) is used before the name of the last author in a row of authors
- The title of monographs, journals, or edited volumes must be italicized
- ‘In’ only introduces edited volumes
- ‘ [Video]’ must be placed after the year of publication in cases where video material is quoted
4. How to cite in APA when there are multiple authors?
Reference List: Author/Authors
- Single Author. Last name first, followed by author initials.
- Two Authors. List by their last names and initials.
- Three to Twenty Authors. List by last names and initials; commas separate author names, while the last author name is preceded again by ampersand.
- More Than Twenty Authors.
- Group Author.
- Unknown Author.