The following philosophy essay tips are essential when crafting your piece:
- Read all the relevant texts.
- Mind about your audience.
- Create an outline.
- Write a thesis statement.
- Write a draft.
- Use a simple language.
- Use an excellent introduction to enable your readers to understand and get interested in your paper.
- Justify your thesis by providing points to either support or oppose your argument.
4. How should I start studying philosophy?
Where do I start with philosophy?
- Plato, The Last Days of Socrates — this includes four dialogues: the Euthyphro , the Apology , the Crito , and the Phaedo.
- Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics.
- Epictetus, Discourses, Fragments, Handbook.
- Augustine of Hippo, Confessions.
- Boethius, Consolation of Philosophy.