Odysseus is a hero because he is a courageous leader, a quick thinker and a modest man. Odysseus is a courageous leader because epic poem, The Odyssey, written by Homer, a hero named Odysseus is unveiled. A hero is a person who takes charge, who is bold, confident, courageous, and loyal.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. What are five reasons why Odysseus is not a hero?
Why is Odysseus not a good hero? Even if Odysseus fought in the Trojan War, he is not a hero because he is self-centered and ignorant to other people’s values and needs. Odysseus also lacks the part of the hero profile which includes having a good heart. Odysseus definitely does not have this because he kills people without giving them a chance. Is Odysseus a hero and why? – Related Questions
2. Why would Odysseus be considered an epic hero?
Odysseus is an epic hero because of all the challenging obstacles he had to overcome. He is strong and brave by never giving up, but rather determined to fulfill his accomplishments as a young and adventurous man. Odysseus was also very cunning, knowing how to create and form the ideal way to sabotage the Trojans.
3. Why is Odysseus journey considered a hero journey?
Why is Odysseus a hero examples? For his role as King of Ithaca, his participation in the war, and his return journey, Odysseus is considered an epic hero. A hero possesses a superhuman ability, such as intelligence, physical strength, or bravery: Odysseus was known for his ability to think himself out of difficult situations.
4. Why is Odysseus considered a trickster hero?
Why Is Odysseus A Hero
- Essay On Pride In The Odyssey. He took an unnecessary risk of listening to the song where he could have plugged his ears with wax.
- Honor And Glory In The Odyssey.
- Arrogance In Beowulf.
- Dauntlessness In The Odyssey.
- Perseus: The Greatest Heroes In Greek Myth.
- The Role Of Heroes In Ancient Greece