Its statement of values lists six basic core values. These are as follows; Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Personal Development, Community and Responsible Stewardship. The university choice of core values is unique and directly indicates its strong Christian foundation.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How to write core values essay?
Ethics Morals Belief Values
- Feinberg, Joel and Russ Schafer-Landau. (1999). Reason and Responsibility. New York: Wadsworth Publishing.
- Paul, Richard and Linda Elder. (2003). The Miniature Guide to Understanding the Foundations of Ethical Reasoning. Dillon Beach: The Foundation for Critical Thinking.
- Ruggiero. (2004). Thinking Critically about Ethical Issues: Sixth Edition.
2. Why core values are important and how to write them?
- Temperance: Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
- Silence: Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
- Order: Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
- Resolution: Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
3. What are the 10 core values?
What are the 12 core values?
- Compassion: Being kind and considerate, and showing concern for the well-being of others.
- Health and Fitness:
- Positive Attitude:
4. What are the examples of core values?
Examples of Positive Core Values About Life
- A belief, or lack thereof, in God or an affiliation with a religious/spiritual institution
- A belief in being a good steward of resources and in exercising frugality
- A belief that family is of fundamental importance
- A belief that honesty is always the best policy and that trust has to be earned
- A belief in maintaining a healthy work/life balance