Well, we can provide you with the appropriate answer. 10000 word is 20 pages single spaced, or 40 pages double-spaced. This type of an assignment usually has specific rules you must follow. However, it all depends on your teacher or mentor and what are his requirements.
Other Question and Answers that can be helpful for you
1. How many pages are in a 1,000-word essay?
How Many Pages is 1000 Words Takeaways: The number of pages for a 1000-word long writing piece will depend mostly on the formatting style and writing medium that you will use. Text formatting refers to the font, font size, and line spacing that you will use in your content. As a rule of thumb, 250 words could fill a standard, double-spaced page.
2. How many paragraphs should be in a 1000 word essay?
Whatever paper you write, use paragraphs
- 250 words is 1-3 paragraphs for essays, from 3 to 5 paragraphs for effortless writing;
- 500 words is 3-5 paragraphs for essays (however, you can check that 500 word essay structure consist of 5 paragraphs ), from 5 to 10 paragraphs for effortless writing;
- 750 words is 4-8 paragraphs for essays, from 8 to 15 paragraphs for effortless writing;
3. How many pages will it take to write 1000 words?
With that in mind, 1,000 typed words is about four pages. The average person types 40 words per minute, so it would take about 30 minutes to finish 1,000 words of writing. If you’re asked to submit a paper with single spacing, you will be writing two-and-a-half pages. If you’re using 1.5 spacing, it would be around three pages.
4. How long is a 1000 word essay?
Proper Structure of 1000 Word Essay
- Introduction (100 – 200 words) Introductions are crucial in capturing the total attention of the reader with an explanation of what the essay is about.
- Body (800 words) Three body paragraphs should be used to write a 1000 word essay.
- Conclusion (100 – 200 words) The conclusion done should summarize all the major arguments and link them out.